Victor Cooler Bars
These Are Great Items To Use To Entertain Even The Largest Of Crowds.
These Victor Coolers can hold a large amount of beverages and other items that you need to keep cold. The cooler also doubles as a bar complete with room for people to sit. We also custom build a brand new top to go on our victor coolers.
These tops can be done in several different themes. Just let us know what you are looking for. All of our soda machines are restored to better then new condition and come with a 3 year warranty.
For pricing information on our Vendo Soda Machines give us a call at 304-728-0547. Or send us an email and one of our retro specialist will respond right away. We offer a great commercial customer discount when ordering in large quantities. Let us help you build your diner or retro restaurant.
- Dimensions on the 2 Door Victor Coolers – Victor C-18 – Holds 432 Corded Bottles – 42 Inches High, 52.5 Inches Wide, and 29 Inches Deep – 440 lbs
- Dimensions on the 3 Door Victor Coolers- Victor C-31 – Holds 756 Corded Bottles – 42 Inches High, 75.5 Inches Wide, 29 Inches Deep – 605 lbs
- Dimensions on the 4 Door Victor Coolers – Victor C-45 – Holds 1092 Corded Bottles – 42 Inches High, 92.5 Inches Wide, 29 Inches Deep – 770 lbs
- New Custom Built Top with real metal edging are on all of our Victor Cooler Bars
- New Refrigeration with a 3 year warranty
You Never Have To Read Our Fine Print To Learn What We Do To Our Machines! We Only Do Them One Way And One Way Every Time!
Over the years we have had a number of people copy our efforts and attempt to duplicate what we do. We appreciate the compliment, and it reinforces our belief that we are the yardstick others use to compare. However, we do not want customers to be misled into thinking they are getting the same product or products that we are known for producing and standing behind. For this reason, we have created this simple guide to help you compare restorations.
Please read their fine print since most companies restore each machine a little differently, doing only what they feel is necessary to get the machine out the door.